PLEASE NOTE: Big Texas Beer Fest 2014 is SOLD OUT! Requests for tickets or additional passes will not be answered at this time. TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
General admission tickets include the following benefits ($35 + tax):
- Access to the festival from 2pm – 6:30pm.
- Live, local music acts outdoors including The Beef, Bravo Max! and Grand Ramble.
- Commemorative Big Texas Beer Fest clear acrylic taster cup
- Sampling card with (12) 2oz samples with access to 350-400+ beers. (Why do I only get 24oz with admission?)
VIP admission tickets add the following benefits ($60 + tax):
- Dedicated VIP entrance to the festival at 1:00pm. Tickets will be pre-scanned to allow VIPs as much of the full additional hour. Please show up early!
- Commemorative Big Texas Beer Fest GLASS taster cup.
- First access to rare, limited, firkins, and one-off beers.
- In-and-out access to the festival (VIP only).
- Only a limited amount of VIP tickets will be available so that your early access is worthwhile.
- VIP will ONLY be sold in advance.
We don’t like the 24oz limitation at a beer festival in Texas as much as you don’t, and that’s why we’re pricing additional sampling cards really low. The day of the festival, you’ll be able to purchase additional sampling cards for only $2. These sample cards come with (12) 2oz samples! Legally we have to charge you something.
**If tickets are available the day of the festival (we have sold out every year) , general admission tickets will be $50 (including tax). VIP tickets will not be sold at the door, so please purchase in advance.